“Good burgers”
Review of Halifax

Halifax
Ranked #66 of 2,433 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Melbourne, Australia
“Good burgers”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I know this place runs on their burgers but they are good. Real burgers, not the McDonald's type. Good sides. Staff are helpful and efficient.

Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Malmo, Sweden
“Great burgers and service!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

The burgers are great! And so are the beers! The service even better, even though we had to wait to be seated. I like the atmosphere and the small bar area as well.

• Visited May 2014
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Great food, even better service!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I visited The Halifax on my final night of a short stay in Copenhagen and I was not disappointed. I ordered a chicken burger and my boyfriend a beef burger, and couldn't believe it when they arrived within 15 minutes! However, when I cut into my "chicken" burger I realised that my burger was actually beef! As I do not eat beef, I was rather put off and told the nearest waitress who was extremely apologetic and took it away, assuring me that my chicken burger would take no longer than 5 minutes to be remade. 30 seconds later, a different waitress shows up with a plate of fries with my dip of choice for no additional cost, saying "this will keep you going till your main arrives." I was highly impressed with this service and sure enough, the burger arrived well within five minutes! The chicken burger with chilli-infused mushrooms was excellent and my boyfriend highly enjoyed the Zurich burger. I will definitely be visiting the Liverpool branch of this restaurant in the near future!

• Visited July 2014
“Best burger I tasted in Copenhaguen.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Nice place where I was having dinner with some friends. We had a great experience from the moment we ordered personalized burgers (with so many options) to the moment we leaved the restaurant satisfied.

• Visited January 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Tasty array of gourmet burgers with non-standard draught beer options”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Halifax has some really good burgers that are are options on the menu in addition to a build-a-burger selection. For lack of a better descriptor, this is a gourmet Fudruckers if you have to draw a comparison to a US brand. The burgers will absolutely not disappoint and are made to order. Beer selection includes some of the "higher end" beers that you don't regularly find on tap, such as Lagunitas. Lunch isn't terribly busy but the place gets packed for dinner so make sure you're either there early or willing to wait a bit for a table. They have multiple dining rooms but it's not clear they're always staffed to seat capacity. Recommend it if you're not feeling your burger fix is being met in Copenhagen. More US-style than the typical Danish options.

• Visited November 2013