“excellent surprise, a good address to share.”

Wokshop Cantina Take Away
Ranked #984 of 2,578 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed June 14, 2014

we were a little bit cautious, at the beginning, due to the ad « takeaway shop » often synonym of fastfood and low quality and the fact that they refused to take the reservation by phone, telling us "come when you want"
we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the cooking as well as the quantity. One should mention as well the warm welcome and the efficient waitresses who efficiently managed to find us a table. A good address to share.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

We can only recommend Wok-shop, because the food is great and the varieties are also huge, even that it might not are as spicy as someone would like… but it is done for Danish people, who are not used to eat really spicy food.

The service is great and they nearly always have space, even without a reservation and the also make good food for delivery/pick-up.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Good food in a cosy venue which we stumbled across on a wet evening. It was very busy and we were added to the list for a table. We waited maybe 10 mins and then were offerred seats at the bar which was very cosy and gave us prime view of the kitchen. I enjoyed the food, maybe not the greatest but good enough.
Near the subway and easy to find. If you want a reasonably cheap good meal then I would recommend.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I had eaten in Wok Shop before and I think the food is ok. Showed up without a reservation, we were 3, waiting for a 4th person to arrive. We ordered a table for 4, they said we would have to wait 20 mins. We waited 30 mins and noticed that people were being seated. When approached, they said that we were in their list and would be placed once the 4th person arrived. When we mentioned that they could have said this from the beginning, they didn't apologize and said that they just couldn't take the risk. Would it have been very difficult to explain from the beginning, instead of making us wait for 30 mins?

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

The food here was average and the atmosphere cosy. We timed it well and arrived before the Friday night rush. Even so it still took 15 mins to bring drinks orders, then my (veggie) partner's tofu curry arrived...with salmon instead. Not much of an apology given. Although she enjoyed it to be fair when it was replaced.
A further 30 minutes elapsed before my food arrived by which time she'd finished and I was hungry.
Now I get the fact this is a "street kitchen" and dishes arrive at different times but...30 mins?
My food was ok but the noodles were overcooked.
I'd probably not go back here and would hesitate to recommend because of this poor service.