“Incredible Experience ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrebro
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Between the food and staff, I do not know who to praise more. To start, the chef walks you through a series of snacks and the inspiration behind them. He was very cool and we discussed other food experiences in Copenhagen I had up to that point. He made some observations and recommendations that I really appreciated. From there, I was led upstairs for dinner and the decor was fantastic. The food was masterfully created and my tastebuds were challenged with all of the flavors presented. The staff was patient and explained everything perfectly. It really exceeded my every expectation.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (847)

Reviewed September 6, 2016

I made reservations 3 months in advance and the night we visited we were seated at the basement in a very hot room, with no air, which clearly was a fire hazard.
The different dishes started to come out, one worst than the other. We had visited Thailand in January and this food is not what we experienced in that country.
How they got a one star Michelin is totally beyond our comprehension.
We also visited several other Michelin restaurants, i.e Geranium, Era Ora, etc, which were wonderful.
The food lacked a definite taste, coupled with the fact that you did not know what you were eating, presentation was disastrous, and wine pairings did not compliment the food. FYI, we were not the only ones not enjoying the food, most of the people were not. And on top of that disastrous experience, they charged us EUROS 600.00.
I will never forget that awful experience in that tight room but the MICHELIN inspectors should know a little better than award a dump like that with one star.
Very disappointing. Ms. Mercedesro

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Mercedesro2013
Reviewed September 3, 2016

This Michelin starred thai restaurant is absolutely wonderful. It's a taste of Thailand and the food is fabulous: a true party for tastebuds! They give you many snacks to welcome you and everything was so tasteful.
The food is very creative (you will have a interesting new kind of pad thai for example) and the flavours never disappointed. I wished the 7 courses would never end!
The only reason I am not giving it 5 on 5 is that the staff was sometimes a bit confused (for example, 2 different staff would come ask us the safe questions back to back, and we saw other small details like that with other tables as well). However, the service was still very friendly and nice. I had a great experience.
The atmosphere and decor was also very beautiful. Therefore, I definitely recommend this restaurant, especially if you like thai food!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

We took the theater meny (I can really recommend it! Great value for money) fantastisk staff. With an enjoyable entertaiment at the tabel for every meal. You start with many different amus. The food as a powerfull pallette. We will absolutly come back for more! :)

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank kattieknutsson
Reviewed August 28, 2016

Without a doubt one of the best dining experiences of my life. From the first "street food" course to the final dessert my friend and I both agreed that the meal was a total sensory delight. A truly magical experience and one that we will repeat when next in Copenhagen.

Date of visit: August 2016