“Thaifood delux.”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Noerrebro
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Where here to try out the thaicusine in copenhagen, this was splashing and really good, the only negative was that the water to the food was a little bit to hot, bit with som ice, the problem was ended.
Recomend this place? YES!

1  Thank AnaFoodCritic

Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have been at Kiin Kiin 4 times and every time has been a tremendous success. Excellent food served by friendly staff and in a completely different style than any other Copenhagen restaurant. My first choice in Copenhagen.

2  Thank Jens R
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Kiin Kiin offers an amazing experience through the Thai kitchen. Nice to try something else than the other high end restaurants in Copenhagen that have turned towards new Nordic which often can be a sour and not that flavorful experience.

We were welcomed by the owner and started with several great snacks in the lounge area before we were seated in the restaurant area upstairs. I had a beer that came from the nice brewery Mikkeller.

All 8 courses were very nice and different. Cooked and prepared nicely for us. I think the price was very reasonable for all of this. I went for the wine menu, so I got nice wine. Especially German white wines which I love. You could probably for beers as well that are good for Thaifood.

I can recommend this place!

1  Thank Mathias A
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Kiin Kiin offers a really unique experience with food, service and overall feeling. Copenhagen has plenty of new good restaurants that has great food in the New Nordic style, but Kiin Kiin really stands out by combining some concepts from the New Nordic with the Asian kitchen.

The experience itself is overwhelming. We started in the lounge where we were served snacks. But the term "snacks" doesn't really do it justice. We were swarmed with numerous different things so quickly that it was hard to keep up. And then just as we were all completely overwhelmed with all these different tastes we were told to go upstairs where we will get started on the starters part of the menu. The speed of the starters slowed down, but still no less overwhelming - but all in a good way. At first it might seem that each new dish goes in a completely different random direction than the previous, but somehow it all came together nicely in the end.

I must also applaud the service which was very informative, friendly and relaxed. The food menu is fixed, but they provide plenty of choices for both big and small wine menus as well as juice menu.

All in all, a very unique food experience in Copenhagen that you can't anywhere else.

1  Thank Jeppe L
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Truly a gastronomic delight with personal attention of the owner Henrik for all guests. Other guests have detailed the fantastic flavors that come out of this innovative team. Our second visit in less than two years confirmed this to be the number one restaurant in Copenhagen and yes we have tried Noma. We only give it four stars rather than the five it deserves because it is all a bit much. Over twenty courses is a bit much. The first ten or so I lost count come at you in about thirty minutes and the next ten or so over about three hours. They are all marvelous inventive and full of flavor with a little bit of show business thrown in which is what you expect. I personally would like an alternative to this marathon which would allow me to eat fewer courses at a relaxed pace and truly enjoy the talents of these great chefs.

3  Thank David C