“Absolutely Fabulous!”

Neighborhood: Inner Noerrebro
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Fabulous!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed the tasty snacks based on street food in the bar area, particularly the humerous smoke infused sausage which is definitely reminiscent of tuk tuk filled Bangkok! Upstairs, the eight course tasting menu and accompanying wine was simply fantastic. Each course was presented with style and imagination but stayed true to the fresh fragant flavours of Thai cuisine. Knowledgable and attentive staff help to make the dining experience a truly superb one. Very deserving of it's Michelin star.

• Visited February 2013

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Outstanding”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My other half took me here last Thursday for an early valentines meal. The meal was outstanding.

You are met by the Chef and sat in the lounge area downstairs where you enjoy 5 or 6 bite size appetisers. We were asked if we wanted a drink and ordered a bottle of wine.

We were then given the menu and saw the tasting wine option with each course and also ordered this. Maybe the menu could be given before we're asked if we'd like a drink as we ended up with a whole bottle plus the tasting wines. However the bottle cost was reduced heavily when we received the bill, I assume because of this.

The food was outstanding. I'm vegetarian, we emailed before arrival and they prepared my dishes slightly different but each was extremely fresh and tasty.

The food in the lounge comes out very quick whereas the food in the main dining room is slower but the evening was a fantastic experience.

The chef popped to our table with some other recommendations for our trip which was nice.

Waiting staff were great and we both thoroughly enjoyed our meal. It's pricey, our bill was around £450 but it was very memorable.

Stavanger, Norway
“A fantastic journey in the Thai kitchen”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Kiin Kiin is one of the best restaurants I have ever visited, regarding athmosphere, the welcome we got, the small dishes in the comfortable lounge, the waiters and of course the most important - the food.

I recommend this restaurant warmly. The athmosphere Henrik and his partner has managed to create is unique. Everything is well thought through, from the wine glasses to china from Royal Copenhagen.

• Visited January 2013
Copenahgen
“Best restaurant I have ever been to”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

One of several michelin star restaurants I have been to in Copenhagen and abroad, and for me also the best: the food was absolutely fabulous, thai transformed into cuisine, yet still authentic. The service was impeccable, discreet yet helpful. Of course the price also matches the top level of the restaurant. It's an experience, a whole evening from arrival and welcome drinks to desert will typically take around 2.5h -and it's is worth it!

• Visited March 2012
CopenhagenDenmark
“Amazing - a well earned Michelin Star”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

I had a customer of mine to join me for dinner - and I really wanted to impress this particular client - and I succeeded.

On the day I had a phone call from the restaurant to re-confirm the booking - and to hear if there was anything in particular they should take into consideration (allergies, etc.). I informed them that my client was German speaking - which was duely noted.

Started out with 6-8 amazing snacks in the Lounge - the set menu was presented to us. Almost got to the point where the constant visits with new snacks to our table became disturbing to our conversation. But the shear perfection and amazing taste experiences made up for the slight disturbances.

Went on to 1st for the menu. Everything was fantastic - not everything to my liking - but I still give this place 5 stars as everything was very well composed, cooked to perfection and served with elegance, smiles and humor!!! There wasn't anything I directly disliked but a few dishes that I am happy with having tried - but wouldn't order again.

This place can take great pride in giving customers a fantastic experience - not only in taste/food but also how relaxed an atmosphere you can provide with the right staff who truly understands the somewhat tricky balance between professionalism and making jokes.

For me and my client a perfect evening!

• Visited January 2013