“I enjoyed”

Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Nice plase, style old brewery. The beef is very good and the beer excellent. The beer is produced by the owner of this restaurant. If you are in Copenhagen please go. I will come back next time.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

Visited the restaurant located in Aabenraa Street. The quality of the food was very good and the concept is simple. The atmosphere was good. The service was very friendly, generous and happy to help. But the restaurant is very expensive.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I loved the Hereford Beefstouw. I dined solo, was seated at a wonderful table and treated like a princess out on her own. The salad bar was unusual, and outstanding. I loved the unique touches (the salt cellar, the hand towels hanging under the table). My steak was perfect, and the potato and wine too. It was such a pleasant dinner. I will definitely seek them out next time I'm in Copenhagen Thank you, Martin!

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We visited with a party of nine (5 children) on a rainy October Sunday night (13). Steaks were OK, but the fries that accompanied were below acceptable. We were told that all their fries were bad that day (well, then why do you serve them?). We had to insist to have them take the fries off the check..and ended up getting the children's ice cream for free instead. Servers were not at all apologetic...probably couldn't care less. Restaurant far from full. This chain of Danish steak restaurants used to be good quality in the past. Don't know what has happened....Not cheap and definitely not worth the price...

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I have never paid £67 for a tiny piece of steak in my life but I have now, this place is a complete rip off, be very careful what you order , over £10 for a small coke, the food isnt that good the service is dreadful and it is EXPENSIVE!!!

1  Thank jimbo367