“Excellent Asian kitchen”

Ranked #35 of 3,098 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighborhood: Christianshavn
Neighborhood: Christianshavn
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner at this cosy restaurant. The food was just excellent. We had three starters to share. Beef tataki, dumplings and golden prawns. Very tasty. Main courses were Singapore black pepper prawns and thai red curry with chicken. Just amazing, best red curry we have ever had. Service was superb. Definitely worth the visit.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2018

Had a fantastic dinner, everyone was pleased with the food. Service was great. Can't wait to go there again and try some of the other dishes. Slight lacking was perhaps desert options which is why I give it a rating of 4 instead of 5. Absolutely going again.

1  Thank wulffeld
Reviewed August 23, 2018

We have been with friends in this restaurant following the nice reviews on tripadvisor.
I live in Copenhagen since 3 years and is a pity I did not know about this place before!!
Fast service and very good food. We also got a complementary small starter while waiting for the rest of the food.
I really suggest the vegetarian main with spinach, mushrooms and cauliflower
And the mango lassi was sooo good!
We will be back :)

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is very tasty, the service is good and attentive and the whole is experience is very pleasant. Our waiter was the only one working tonight but clearly tried very hard to give good service, and he succeeded.
I ordered the vegan cauliflower, which I highly recommend. My mom ordered the cod, without cream to accommodate her being lactose intolerant , and my sister the fried rice.
I highly recommend this restaurant !

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Goomi has good food with a relaxed atmosphere. The cost was reasonable and the service was good. We received our food quickly and it was better than expected

Date of visit: July 2018