“Very Cool Microbrewery, Great range of beers!”
Review of Norrebro Bryghus

Norrebro Bryghus
Ranked #137 of 2,499 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: European, Danish, Scandinavian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Noerrebro
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We visited Norrebro Bryghus yesterday, escaping a cold and windy autumn day in Copenhagen.

The cafe downstairs is very cute and cosy with a view of the tanks used to make the beers. We were impressed by their beer menu - there was a fantastic range, and a lot of work had gone into giving helpful tasting notes. It is definitely a place to go to sample various different beers, and taste the difference. They clearly pride themselves on the range and quality of their product.

We had the Chef's Recommendation for lunch, which was a set of three smorrebrod (danish open sandwiches) with toppings chosen by the chef. The deal came with a large beer (any variety) and some danish snaps, all for 199DKK (pretty good value for lunch and a couple of drinks, taking into account Copenhagen prices!).

The service was good - the waitress was very sweet, but she did forget our wifi codes, and also forgot that the lunch deal came with beer and snaps (we had to specifically ask for both).

The place was fairly quiet when we arrived (about 3pm) but by the time we left it was pumping (just after 5pm) so it is clearly a popular spot with the locals.

While we didn't exactly have a massive lunch, it was a value lunch and very tasty. The beers are worth a visit on their own!

There are newer reviews for Norrebro Bryghus

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Brewery and restaurant in the same place. You can sip your delicate beer, which they overhjelming selectiopn for a couple of visits, while their brewmaster works accross the with the next brew. Food was excellent and it is designed to fit the beer! Skol!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is cozy, great food, great beer and prices are okay for what you get. I love this place and would visit more often if I had the money for it :)

Reviewed August 13, 2012

A lovely microbrewery. The beers are of a high quality and they have a good range to suit most tastes. The staff were really friendly and knowledgeable about the beer. We stopped by a second time for lunch as we'd enjoyed the beer so much, and the food didn't disappoint either, with tasty basics cooked well, and huge portions.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This place is just brilliant! The food is the best I have ever get and the service is the same. The place is cozy and their own beers tasteful. Take the beer menu or ask the waitress to recommend one. I don't like pork at all. Here I accidentally ordered a dish with pork - half of the meat was pork fat. I was terrified. How ever the meat was roasted in a pot so well that the meat tasted like piece of heaven. The fat was like cream! I crossed myself, and I took a piece from my plate. I ate it all and I would eat more of that any time. It was awesome! I have had dinner in this place several times and all the dishes have been perfect. So I really recommend this!