“Great food and some of the best sushi in town”
Review of Sticks'n'Sushi

Sticks'n'Sushi
Ranked #149 of 2,665 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This is some of the Best sushi in Copenhagen. But as a returning costumer i am missing something new and something for my mother who refuses eating raw fish even she comes from Bornholm the fish Island. If they had more things then i could bring her and enjoy the food!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Wonderful food, good service, just get out your wallet. I didn't like the sticks so much, but the sushi selection and freshness was very good. Best sushi place in the city.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Currently sat in the restaurant as I type this! I was very unsure whether I should visit this restaurant based on the negative comments posted previously!

The food, service and atmosphere is very good! I am very glad I came to this restaurant as I would have missed out having listened to to other opinions (that I feel have misjudged this place)

I have been to many well rated sushi restaurants all over the world as well as some that have unfortunately let us down, however, this does NOT let down!! This fish was fresh, hade a clean taste, not stick like you can find!!

The only issue I have with this place is the cost!! It cost approximately £100 for the two of us! We didn't go crazy with the food but we had enough to fill us!!

On the whole we would come again and would also recommend!!

If you are staying in or around the red light area, this is an excellent restaurant to go to for the proximity to your hotel! We stayed at the axel gouldsmeden which is about a. 8 minute walk!!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Went with colleagues eight people so expectations not too high but very pleasantly surprised. Very helpful waitress who obviously enjoyed her job.
Had some great mixed sushi and nice beer.
Took advice of the waitress and well worth it.
Only small issue s the column in the middle of the table but atmosphere good and nice central location.
Seating on pavement available for small numbers.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This restaurant is located within the Hotel Kong Arthur complex and although operated as a seperate entity bookings can be made through the hotel reception and meals can be charged to your room. There is a simple, well illustrated menu that shows how each dish is served and this was of great assistance as we were unused to sushi. The atmosphere is boisterous and friendly and the dining options were explaied by the staff. The food was excellent and european cutlery was readily available for anyone unskilled in the use of chop-sticks. The cost was reasonable for Copenhagen and our visit to this establishment was an enjoyable introduction to the world of Sushi.