“Families, don't go here! Our waiter told us "We don't like kids"”
Review of Cafe Europa

Cafe Europa
Ranked #394 of 2,499 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We arrived with our 6 and 1 year old boys. After we had order something to drink we were asked to move the stroller. We asked where, and he told us outside the restaurant area. I then asked the server for the bill and he obvious slander about us to the other waiters. I was really surprised! What to say. If you're in Copehagen with family, don't go here!

1  Thank JonIvarOslo
There are newer reviews for Cafe Europa

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have been there for brunch with my family. It is located on the main square of downtown.
I have asked one of the staffs to get our order as my kids were hungry and need thier food soon.
He told ok and left. Then after few minutes I have asked another one to take our order and this story again for 3 times!!!
Finally we have disappointed to get any service and left!

3  Thank Dr-Payam
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I don't need to say anything about this fabulous restaurant in Copenhagen as everyone seems to agree with me. I had been very ill on a cruise ship that docked in Copenhagen and spotted this cafe on the corner. Sat in the sun and enjoyed a wonderful coffee and a delightful cake, actually it was to die for. Clean , good service and most helpful staff at giving advice to 2 visitors to their city.And the bathroom was well appointed. I wont be back this way again in my life time but you just have to try this wonderful cafe.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went here for a brunch and got a delicious meal with perfect brewed coffee and an unmatched service. The staff is great and the meals fantastic. We went for the Brunch menu and got a platter full of delicious goodness, amongst others: fresh yoghurt with strawberries, fresh cheese, avocado, piece of caramel cake.
The location of the restaurant is at a great square with a wonderful view. We were looking for a store called HAY Design and found it directly opposite of this restaurant while enjoying our brunch and looking outside the window over the square. Make sure you pay that one a visit too.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stopped by for coffee and cake. Both were excellent, served very professionally in a lovely clean cafe in the heart of Copenhagen. What more could you want!