“Great food, good service”
Review of Dag H

Dag H
Ranked #354 of 2,695 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: French, Danish, International, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This is such a nice place to eat. Everywhere is a little expensive in Copenhagen but at least at Dag H you know you're getting value for money. The dishes are freshly prepared, the ingredients are fresh and wholesome. It's also nice to be able to sit inside with a log fire in winter and outside on tables in summer (it is quite a busy road so may not so great in rush hour). They were also pretty family friendly. While there isn't a kids' menu they did a version of a dish for our daughter and didn't charge us full price for it. They are quite clear that they don't want you to let your kids run riot (there's a sign as you walk in outlining a code of conduct for parents with little kids) but actually I think that's fair enough for everyone. There's a very efficient online booking system on their website.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Dag H offers a good location, but the quality of food, the price of same and the service is all mediocre. No wonder that Trip Advisors have given this restaurant a low rating. I would have to concur. There are plenty of other great restaurants in the neighbourhoud - so try one of those before Dag H

1  Thank michaelleander
Reviewed May 26, 2012

The waitress was rude. Even if they had time they did not clean the table. The waitress clearly did not hear what I ordered, when I inform her, she sighs. Which in the end still end up that we got to drinks that we had not ordered, wich they tried to get paied for. The brunch so simpel and the bread and fruit was dry. We were there one hour after they oppened. I can not understand the rating for this restaurang. But several other guests complained to quiet. I know this use to an ok restaurang - but now it is soooo bad.

2  Thank Weji
Reviewed May 12, 2012

my headline says it all. the only advantage this place has is its sunny location and good seating outside. strangely enough it is very difficult to find a sunny afternoon spot in cph, so that is Dag H'sclaime to fame. Service is nice but a small glass of average house red wine priced 78 kroner is a joke! So no reason to go there unless to sit amongst the other pram people in the sun...

2  Thank lund_martin
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Brunch is one of my favourite meals to eat out and this was one of the best I've ever had. Most of our party of 6 enjoyed the large brunch with a selection of items, including yogurt, fruit, croissant, cheese, egg etc. The variety meant that the meal was well balanced and not too heavy! I had the blueberry pancakes and fruit platter which was delicious. Great coffee too and a fantastic atmosphere - you know it's good because you are surrounded by locals! Would definitely recommend but make sure you book!

1  Thank Lauren_W27