“Excellent experience”

1. th
Ranked #1,125 of 2,378 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Danish, Scandinavian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Had a wonderful meal here at 1th a few weeks ago with 2 friends. Had the red meat main course and it was excellent, paired with a nice Zin. The ambience was so nice, beautiful surroundings. Our waiter was quite pleasant. Overall a great experience and I will definitely be back to check out more from their menu.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank sandiUKLondon

Koege, Denmark
“Gone down hill in the last few years”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I was a massive fan of 1th, my first visit was over 10 years ago. I was always impressed by the concept, the service and the food. I also thought it was incredible value for money seeing as the whole experience lasted for hours.
The last time we visited was Feb 2013 and frankly I was bored. I also thought that there was a certain "emperors new clothes" phenomena going on. For the price, the food was mediocre. Gone was the wow factor and this was replaced with the "seriously!?" factor. A course of mashed potatoes was about the limit for me, I felt someone was taking the p***. I think my relationship with 1th is on hold until they get some new owners and some new inspiration. The young crowd that cook and run this restaurant really need some experience to join this party: It just lacks that intelligence and creativity that 1th used to wow us with.
Sorry, it´s been a great relationship, it maybe me not you but I´m done here !

• Visited February 2013
6 Thank VictoriaWH
Allerod, Denmark
“Gourmet food”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

The welcome room are very cosy and nice old fachion. But the dining room was pastel - cold colours. I dit not like that room for dining

2 Thank Miamuus
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Cosy atmosphere but food is too weird”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I visited 1. th. in December 2011 and reviewed very positively. I cam again in July 2012 and the concept is the same. The quality of the food has, however, declined. You still get a lot of different courses, but that majority of the courses is so experimental that few people would find them tasty, It is as if they want to try various taste combinations where it is hard to see the point. I felt like I was a guinea pig and enjoyed only half of the food.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank mikael.bjerrum
“great concept”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Delicious food and a great concept. When you order a table You receive an invitation and when later welcomed like a guest in a private home. So everyone arrive at the same time for drinks and snacks. The staff know exactly how many guests are expected and when so the planning and serving of the different courses is perfectly coordinated. Great food as well.