“rude waiter, black buns, not recommended”
Review of Hot Buns

Hot Buns
Ranked #174 of 2,665 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Gastro burger restaurant in the heart of Copenhagen. The kitchen is open till 10.30pm from sunday to thursday and until 11pm friday and Saturday.
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

it does seems to be the hooters of copenhagen. but ill say the service was terrible. when we ordered, and of course we had questions, the waiter was just repeating what the menu said. im used to good burgers in LA, ill say the burger was okay, the bun was overburnt(its black inside, buns too hot i guess?). all in all, the burgers and service arent worth for its value. There are better and cheaper burger joints in cph.

2  Thank Mag M

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Nice hipster burger joint. Burgers are excellent. Good beer. Good fries. Good atmosphere. Staff is friendly.

Reviewed August 28, 2014

I bumped into this place by accident and boy am I glad I did. The staff are super friendly and everyone speaks perfect English. I ordered a hamburger and espresso martini. Both were scrumptious. The burger was huge, moist and full of flavor. I asked for an unsweetened martini and what the bartender put together was delicious and strong. Will definitely go again on my next trip to Copenhagen.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Been there twice during my Copenhagen stay. Tried all the burgers, very good taste and presentation. The venue itself is pretty uncommon for a burger restaurant, is an ancient building on 2 floors, very nice, warm and cozy. Staff is very friendly. Average prices both for food and beverages

Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

We wandered in here after a long morning and early afternoon of sightseeing in Copenhagen. We only saw the burger aspect from the outside, not the scantily clad and attractive servers or the rather offensive names for the burgers. We did enjoy the burgers, hand cut fries and chili mayo (husband had a chicken burger which he rated outstanding). Service was very pleasant and the view/location great. I'm taking off a point for the "illegal Mexican" burger.