I stayed there with my boyfriend, we were looking for a "cheap" (nothing can really be defined cheap in Denmark) accommodation in CPH for a one-night stay and this was the cheapest we found (searching on Internet), despite its central position right in the city centre.
The owner is a really friendly and helpful lady, we liked her very much: she gave us a map of the city and advices on transportations and restaurants. The only strange thing is that she has parrots which fly freely all over her living room (at least at that time she had parrots, don't know if she still does): I didn't mind, but I think it's something you should point out since some guests could not like it.
I stayed in a double room and it was nice, the street below is really noisy but we slept fine. There were only two things about this B&B that bothered me:
1) the one and only bathroom of the place was dirty in the morning (someone didn't even flush the toilet), but since I stayed there for only one night I can't tell if it was just an episode due to uncivilized guests or if it's always like this. Maybe the owner didn't immediately notice and just couldn't clean up before we used the bathroom.
2) the B&B is right above McDonald's and the stink of fried chicken/onions/everything was all over the place and remained in my clothes for two days.
All in all, I think I could recommend this B&B: I don't think you would find something better for the same price and location in Copenhagen, which is well know for not being cheap at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast BONVIE is located in the center of Copenhagen on the famous walking street "Strøget " (Frederiksberggade) , only 5 minutes away the city hall square, the amusement park TIVOLI, and the Central Train Station. Come stay at Bed & Breakfast BONVIE and experience Copenhagen's wonderful landmarks, shopping and nightlife worth experiencing. During your stay at Bed & Breakfast BONVIE you will have full access to following facilities elevator, internet , washing machine, refrigerator, bathroom with shower and 100 m2 outdoor terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Bed & Breakfast BONVIE reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Bonvie Hotel Copenhagen
- Bed And Breakfast Bonvie