Don't know where to start, it was just too many flaws with Richmond Copenhagen. (Stayed there on the 18th of June '14)
1. Dirty and old room. Mold in the shower. The dirtiest carpeted floor ever. I put on socks to walk from the shower to bed..
2. Bad bad bad service. Asked the receptionist to order a taxi during check out. He told me it should take 5 minutes, so after 5 minutes I asked where it was he convinced me it would come and also called the taxi company to check that the reservation was valid. This continued w 5 min intervals for 30 main. Then I realised that he only had tried one company (which obviously was busy) and not another due to that being "complicated for me since I would need to cancel old orders".. It was about 10 people in the reception that waited like me. But he obviously cared more about himself than his guests. I googled another company, called it and sat in that taxi 5 main later.
3. Disgusting hotel breakfast. I picked the items that looked least bad and I am happy to be alive..
4. Bad WiFi. No sound isolation what so ever. No air con.
5. Its not that cheap at 1000 DKK, I realize I should not expect 5 star quality, but this was just baaaad value.
The list goes on and on (after one night).
I would not want my worst enemy to stay here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your ProfilHotels Richmond Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Best Western