“Slice of San Francisco? More like slice of heaven”

Slice of San Francisco
Ranked #1 of 61 Dessert in Copenhagen
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Slice of San Francisco Cafe offers good homemade food and a comfortable environment. Come and enjoy our specialty, Mexican cuisine consisting of burritos, quesadillas and Mexican salads. Also enjoyed are Tunamelts. We also have vegetarian, vegan and glutenfri options. Don't forget our dessert specialty, homemade Original New York Cheesecake with a choice of Raspberry, Blueberry-Rose, Cherry Cinnamon sauce or Apple Cinnamon and Chili sauce. The name 'Slice of San Francisco' is based on this dessert, which is an original recipe that has been used by me for 30 years. After all this time, it's still made with a true passion for baking and cooking. Our mission is to serve our guests by providing the highest-quality meals and the best Cheesecake in CPH, a friendly and inviting atmosphere that we hope will be the highlight of your day! Love, Miri/Owner & Operator, SOSF Cafe
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My husband and I had lunch there. He got a burrito, which he loved, and I got a sandwich, which I loved, too. Finished our awesome lunch with aaaaaaahmazing cheesecake. So glad we went there!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Loved the food and the friendliness of the owner!!! Would highly recommend this place! A taste of home! The Bay Area.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Charming place, very friendly owner and one of the best cheesecake I've ever tasted :-)
Definitely recommend.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Fresh and delicious!!!! Had the tuna salad one day and chicken salad today. Homemade dressing. Husband stuck with the tuna sandwich on dark homemade bread.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Studying for the summer in CPH, and have visited "Slice" twice now! Great food, great service, great owner. Best cheesecake I've ever had! I reccommend the apple cinnamon chili cake. We were talking with the owner about her amazing cheesecake and she brought over a piece of this cake for us - for free! Great place to visit.