We spent a few days at the Adina in early October. Our 1-br. apartment surprised us through its modern and sleek design, a well-equipped kitchen and a nicely appointed bathroom. There is a supermarket just a few steps away, in case you want to have a coffee or a meal in your apartment. While the hotel is not "right in the middle" of Kopenhagen, we found it still to be within a reasonable walking distance to the city center, and the walk is certainly sweetened by fabulous views to the new Opera and Theater, amongst other highlights. In addition, a main railway station is just a few walking minutes away. If you book early on, you can also secure very reasonable rates--overall excellent value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen