1,388 results
All reviewsosterport stationlittle mermaidwasher and dryercity centreminute walkcruise terminalnetto storefull kitchenseparate bedroomsmall supermarketself caternumber bussmall kitchenkitchen areasame blockcooking facilitiestrain tracks
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough about the service we received at the Adina. Maria at the front desk made our trip!!! She was very kind and met our every need. In addition she went above and beyond. She helped my wife find her purse she left on the city bus and hooked us up with tickets to Tivoli Gardens. The rooms are spacious and very comfortable. Everything you want to see is located on the 26 bus line just down the street. If your in Copenhagen do yourself a favor and stay here!! Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Ben L, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Williamshannondanws,

Thanks so much for your awesome review. Maria certainly is an asset and we are so happy to have her as a part of our team. I have passed your feedback on to Maria and she was delighted to read your comments.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed October 8, 2017

The room was perfect. We had 4 nights before our cruise so we could do some exploring of this amazing city. The little kitchenette in our room was great with a small fridge, microwave, and sink. The Netto grocery store on the corner supplied us with the makings of breakfast and beverages. The pool is closed for maintenance, but the hot tub was open. We just didn't have time for it, though. The #26 bus stop was just around the corner and takes you right down to the city centre. Staff were courteous and helpful. They have what looks like a very nice restaurant and lounge, but we didn't get to visit it. I would definitely stay here again next time I visit the area. Close to the cruise port. Mostly quiet, some outside noise (rail transit).

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Ben L, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Aingeal,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

You must visit us again next year once our refurbishment program is complete so that we can showcase to you our new look hotel!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

I never had a hotel stay without the breakfast they have different charges for the hotel stay with or with out ( i am not sure the deal with my company) The rooms are okay have the kitchen options and laundry . The room service is poor they will charge for the drinking water as well and no shampoo/dental kit other and the wifi reception very bad in the bedroom i have complained but they did not bother at all . I had stay here because of my business location is near to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank jijo j

Dear jijo j,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. I am sorry that it seems you did not have a great first experience with us. I know how important good WiFi is and I am sorry you had troubles during your stay. I hope our team were able to resolve this when you let us know.

We do offer breakfast inclusive and room only rates, this is based on our guest's and client's preferences however if breakfast is not included in the rate, it is always possible to pay for breakfast separately.

I would love the opportunity to chat with you about your experience. If you would like to discuss in more detail, please feel free to contact me directly at the Hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

This is a nicely designed hotel, the staff is super friendly, the location quiet and attractive, in a quiet street but close (50 meters) to an important avenue.

The Rome's are bigger thank standard hotel rooms with a kitchenette, washing and drying machines, dining table and living room.

A refectory pre or post cruise location since it is close to the departure area.

The only small - are that at night the public areas and the room's are very dim and the town center is a bit far away to walk.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2017

I enjoyed another stay in the Adina apartment hotel in lovely Copenhagen. This hotel provides high quality suites, well equipped rooms, very clean and well maintained facilities. The service staff is very kind and it always feels nice and welcoming. In addition I hosted a short business conference in the hotel and the experience was wonderful - great service and great food and beverages provided. Warmly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business