We stayed for three days at the Adina before our cruise. It was very comfortable, lots of room, nicely appointed kitchen, spotless loo, nice balcony. We walk when we travel, so the distance away from the center of the City was no problem for us, but might be for others. The distance to the port was well within our walking comfort zone (we pack light, so no struggles with large, cumbersome bags.) Free wireless in lobby only. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen