I have just stayed 2 nights here in a Studio on the 6th floor. From the moment we checked in the lovely receptionist Laerke could not have been more friendly and helpful. Despite checking in early she found a room that suited my request to be on an upper floor and happily answered all of my questions. The fact the hotel is not dead central to me was an advantage, easily got to by a direct train to Osterport from the airport then a 10 minute walk. The hotel is close by the cruise terminal area, an area that has been tastefully developed with modern office blocks and flats and only a 5 minute walk to the "Little Mermaid" On the same block as the hotel there is a small supermarket and on the next block a lovely little bakers making the most delicious bread, cakes and coffee....ideal for a breakfast snack.
We ate in Ottos the hotels own restaurant/bar the first night, good quality at a reasonable price though a 0.5 ltr of Lager at 100kr seemed a bit steep!!
The second night we had the most delicious Pizza from the small Italian restaurant just across the road again at a reasonable price.
The hotel is about a 35 minute walk from the centre of town but well worth doing this as it lets you see places you might not if staying dead centre. We walked along the shore front to Nyhaven well worth a visit with all it's lovely restaurants and colourful buildings, the second day we walked via the roads passing through the park and palace to the centre of the main shopping area and again back to Nyhaven for lunch.
If your not into walking the hotel have about 20 cycles for hire at 125kr per day......Copenhagen is the most cycle friendly city I have ever visited so this would be a great way to explore more. Also as previously mentioned the number 26 bus stops close by the hotel and runs into the town centre.
We found the hotel very clean and our studio was perfect, lovely comfy double bed, large sofa and TV and radio, small kitchen area with microwave,toaster,kettle crockery and cutlery etc. the bathroom was small but had a lovely powerful walk in shower, no bath but that suits me fine.Sadly no free wifi in the rooms but is available at an extra cost although the reception area has some nice comfy seating with free wifi available there.
I sampled the swimming pool ( water pretty chilly! ) not too big but big enough to do a few lengths, a small Sauna and also Jacuzzi, the gym looked pretty well kitted out but not used by myself.
All in all a great place to stay.....every member of staff that we met were all very helpful, all spoke perfect English and all seemed so happy in their work.
I will certainly recommend staying here, and indeed would return myself again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen