The studio apartment was perfect for a 3 night stay, the room very well equipped and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was superb,and it was very handy having Netto so close. Travelling to/from the airport was very quick and simple and it was easy to either use public transport (the train, 10 mins walk away or the 26 bus) or even to walk into the centre of Copenhagen.
The staff were very friendly and helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the hotel to anyone travelling to Copenhagen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen