After a long journey with 3 children plus their parents the check in was painfully slow. My studio was impressive with a well equipped kitchenette, comfortable dining, lounge and sleeping areas with a reasonable shower room. My son and the rest of the family had the adjoining 2 bedroom apartment with a travel cot provided in the lounge area. The adjoining door would not unlock easily so was left as the toddler was having a nap. My studio was marred by small faults (which I didn't report as we were only there for 2 nights). The wardrobe doors did not stay shut. The shower head needs adjusting so that water is not sprayed into the 'dry' area. The water pressure in the wash basin was very low so took ages to get hot water. (In my sons apartment the pressure was very high with instant hot water). The floor strip between the bathroom and studio was loose. One of the bedroom lamps was loose on its base so leaning at an angle. The heating in my studio could not be adjusted, no heat came out, just a lot of noise from the fan. My son was unable to cool his apartment!
These are minor niggles and the rooms over all were very comfortable.
The first night we ate in the hotel, the meal was enjoyable but service was slow and it wasn't until after we'd finished our first course that I was told my main course was not available - no veal delivered!
The breakfast was adequate but nothing special.
The 2nd evening we ate at the Italian cafe opposite which was excellent, friendly helpful service and a moving Santa to distract the little one when she was a bit fractious, as well as very tasty food.
The swimming pool at the hotel was enjoyed by 3 of our group with 1 child very disappointed not to be allowed in as he was injured.
Check out in the morning was unbelievably slow. There were about 6 people waiting to check out and only one person on reception. It took us 20 minutes to be dealt with.
We were in rooms 318 & 319
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Toga Hotels, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen