based on the good reviews we choose the Adina for our 3-days stay in Copenhagen and we were very satisfied.
Against the information on the Adina website our studio room has a small kitchen with fridge, micro wave and water cooker.
Yes, parking in Copenhagen is very expensive. The DKK 300/day are "cheap" compared to inner city parking fees! Try to get one of the Adina parking spaces. They cost "only" DKK 150/day but Adina only has 8 places.
I propose to use the bus to go to the city. Line 26 just stops around the corner and goes every 20 minutes. It brings you directly to e.g. Nyhavn or the City Hall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen