I have stayed in some amazing 5* hotels around the world, I knowingly booked an apart hotel as I have had a number of good experience elsewhere recently, home from home! Don't be put off by the distance to the city centre, If you are travelling here for pleasure and sight seeing then this is a good starting point. You are 1 min from waterfront, 5 min from Mermaid, 15 min from Nyharvn and 25 from all major shops. A taxi from the airport cost me £45, from city centre £10, but Copenhagen is expensive!! Travel by Metro for £12 from airport. This is a great quiet setting, couple of great restaurants within 1 min walk and a netto on the corner, plus the hotel bar/restsurant. Accommodation is clean, smart, TV in bedroom and living room, handy if you want space or can't agree what to watch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen