The hotel is a little out of town but near the Little Mermaid and the bearths for the DFDS Seaways ships. Also a handy little market was right next store. My room was spacious and clean, the staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel looked like it had great amenities although I didn't use them. I had read reviews about noise of the trains a short distance away and although my window was facing them, I had to really concentrate to hear them. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen