Stayed Here June 2nd/3rd 2013 - right before our Baltic Cruise. Overall, the room was clean and fresh - plenty of space for 2 people. I thoroughly enjoyed having the space to sprawl out and relax.
We stayed in room 615 - and to get there from the elevator, you pretty much needed Daniel Boone and Sacagawea. It was a hike. Expedia was having special sales, and clearly the rooms "furthest from the elevator" were on sale. Not a big deal - we got our exercise!
The wifi in the lobby is a bit finicky, but worth it.
My only issue was with the front desk staff. The hotel is really in the middle of no where - there's a "Netto" grocery store, and a small resturant - within close walking distance to the hotel. These places close at 10pm. So, on our first day, we took a nap (long flight) - woke up at 8:15pm - and proceeded to go to Netto to get food. Unfortunately, we soon realized the CLOCK IN OUR ROOM was wrong. it wasn't 8:15.. it was 10:15. Everything was closed, and we were getting pretty hungry. Shame on Adina for having incorrect times on the nightstand clock AND the television in the living room.
So, I asked the front desk if they could assist with having some sorta food delivered.. didn't matter if it was pizza, chinese - anything. I didn't care what it was, and I didn't care how much it cost - we were starving. The person at the front desk tried to fumble with my ipad on an online food ordering site - but couldn't get the order to go through. I asked if he could call and order something - I was desparate.
In the end, just as he was about to call the delivery company - a large group of rowdy tourists came to the lobby requesting taxis. The employee immediately stopped working with me - and began calling to request taxis... after 10 minutes of waiting.. I gave up and walked away.
Next day - we had a HUGE breakfast from Nettos - cereal, yogurt, bread, cheese, etc...
Side note: the walk from this apartment to the cruise terminal is pretty significant... close to 17-24 minutes.
Overall - decent room, poor customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen