Great staff with a sense of humour! Located away from the centre but close enough possible to walk but we used the bus (26) or train/tube.
The apartments were both clean and roomy. We had the studio and was offered an upgrade but declined due to the cost.The fridge was handy as we bought our breakfast from the local Netto store which saved us a few Krona.
We found the Amerika restaurant a little expensive for us and didn't try the pizza opposite the hotel.
The pool spa and sauna well stocked with towels the sauna suitable for a couple only.
Never used the gym but it was well stocked with equipment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen