Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen
$242
Official Hotel Site
  • Breakfast included
1,347 results
All reviewsosterport stationlittle mermaidwasher and dryernetto supermarketcity centreminute walkfull kitchencruise terminalseparate bedroomsmall supermarketself caternumber buskitchen areasmall kitchensame blockcooking facilitieslaundry facilities
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Adina Copenhagen is a very modernly decorated apartment hotel. We booked for two night in a studio.

Location: well...it's complicated. There's a good side and a bad side.
The bad side is that the closet station is the Østerport station. It's about 10 min. walk to/from the hotel. In a sunny day with a backpack - that's fine. But under heavy showers with lots of luggage this could be a very frustrating walk. Another thing is that the station has three exits and unless you find someone who knows this hotel, no one can guide you through to the right exit. The good thing is the hotel located a few steps from the harbor and the harbor (that's where the little mermaid statue is located) connects you to many of the famous attractions of Copenhagen, the Strøget car free zone and the Palace.

Service: the reception staff was very friendly. The pool guy was very rude (we're still not sure if it was the pool guy or the pool cleaner). We arrived almost an hour before pool closes and he was anything but happy to see us.

Room and cleanliness: large room with a balcony. Modern decoration is everywhere. In our room there were an electric kettle, iron and ironing board, CD player, well equipped kitchen and a nice but a bit jumpy bed. Our room supposed to include a washer and a dryer but it didn't. We're not the people that argue about the room we get, so we decided to leave it that way. Another strange thing was that our room was a non-smoking one, but in our balcony there was an ashtray.

Breakfast: one of the few reasons we booked at this this hotel was the good reviews about the breakfast. This is very weird! The breakfast buffet was really poor and didn't justify it's price. Every kind of coffee other than the drip coffee served to table require extra payment. I thought espresso is a standard nowadays.

Price: OVERPRICED.

To make is simple: good hotel, nice location, bad breakfast, overpriced.

Room Tip: Rooms located in the south have the view of the neighboring building. Say bye bye to privacy or just keep window curtains shut.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Haifanic
E G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Dear,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write on tripadvisor.

In our studio´s we do not have any washing machine or dryer, but in all our one bedrooms, is this in the bathrooms. Therefore I really would like to find out if we had made a mistake in giving you a wrong room compared to your reservation.

Could you please write to me so we can make up if we have made a mistake.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for one night prior to flying back home from Copenhagen. There was a booking discrepancy at check in – I know I booked a room with a washer and dryer (it was actually the only reason I booked the hotel), but the front desk said that I had not and the only confirmation I had online did not show the room type. Although an inconvenience, this is not the reason for the negative review. The response I received is the purpose of this review.

The front desk staff were so rude to me regarding this discrepancy that I almost couldn’t believe what I was hearing. All I said is that I know I booked a room with a washer and dryer, then the staff raised their voices and continually told me over and over that their system does not make mistakes and that I am wrong. The tone of the voice is what bothered me the most. After a few minutes of listening to raised voices, I simply asked the front desk why in the world are they yelling at me.

I was “upgraded” to a room with a washer and dryer. The room was okay, with the exception of our bathroom smelling like sewage.

My mom and I visited the pool area. While walking through the locker room, my mom slipped and fell due to an excessive amount of water build up (I understand that it was close to a pool, but the area was completely flooded).

There are many other better options in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank NJ_traveler_028
E G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

Dear Mrs,

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on tripadvisor.

I really would like to investigate your complaint, could you please sent me your name or reservations nr, so I can check where the mistake have been and I can talk to my team.

egrimsehl@adina.eu

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Good points - its a trendy apartment, with a living room/dining/kitchen, all equiped with facilities, office desk, fridge and washing machine etc. The seperate bedroom is fairly large with a good storage, v comfy beds and a safe. It reminds me of an apartment in Canary Wharf, London. Looks all v new.

To think about: its a 20 - 25 min walk into town/city. So maybe a walk in and a taxi home (110Kr). Although getting here from airport is super easy, one train, and 3 stops after central station. And a 800m walk from the station.

Overall: impressed.

• Stayed: September 2012
E G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Thank you for your review, its a great comparison for the location.

Hope you will visit one of the Adina Hotels in Europe again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I gave this a four just for location--everything else about the Adina was terrific. We stayed in a hotel in old towne but it was noisy and dingy. Because we had already stayed in an Adina, we moved to the Adina in Copenhagen. Pleasantly decorated, really nice staff but it was a long walk to the places we wanted to visit--museums, restaurants. Still I would recommend it--relaxing and well maintained.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Leslie,

Thank you for your great review here at tripadvisor, I hope we can welcome you another time.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was my first experience in an hotel apartment and it certainly wont be my last. I found the facilities at the Adina very good and the food was superb although the bar does close early. Our one bed apartment room was spacious with plenty of storage space in the lounge and bedroom. The pool and changing facilities were good as was the Jacuzzi etc. The only downside is that it is a little out of the main city area although only a 5/10 min train ride back into town if you dont want to walk too far. I would stay there again and certainly look for this brand when visiting other cities in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JackieH21
E G, General Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Dear,

Thank you so much for your review.

In Europe we have 6 Adina Hotels in Hamburg, Berlin, Frankfurt and Budapest, hope you will visit one of the hotels.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me