The hotel is really nice, the area is just so quite but around 5 mins walk from the train station which you can use to go to other lively places. There is a supermarket beside the hotel and the apartments re equipped with some kitchenette facilities so you can save on food. Gym and pool are small but nice and wireless is free so it was great. I enjoyed their kitchen once for a buffet dinner and it was really good, otherwise the snacks and drinks served during the training i was attending there were nice and of good quantities. Bottom line it is a very good value for money in such an expensive city?
Reception staff note: one lady was really rude and i lost some documents during moving from one room to another and housekeeping was not able to locate them althogh the books and files were really vivid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen