Just across the road from my office, so the location is perfect for me. The rooms are nice, especially when you can get the suite. A functional fitness centre. The bar is good though a bit pricey. The food, both via room service and at the resturant is good though the options are limited especially if you area a vegetarian.
At times the service can leave something to be desired, though I guess this applies to all of Scandinavia. Arrive on a Sunday and no eating option till the evening. The kitchen closes at 9:30. There are no eating joints nearby, you need a 8 minute cab ride or a 20 minute walk to get somewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen