I booked this hotel quite late, and there were no more options in the city center. The location is quite far in the North (about 5 min. walk from the Little Mermaid in the harbour). When checking-in, I was informed I had been upgraded to a larger studio (8th floor).
These rooms are large and the amenities quite good, though there was bit of noise in the early evening due to the terrace of the hotel's bar being the only place of after-work congregation in the area (though it was perfectly quiet after about 10pm). About a 10 minute walk from a train station (direct link to the airport every 20 minutes), but it can be a loooong 30 min. walk to the city centre, especially under the rain. Could not judge the restaurant or breakfast of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen