“This is a review for Barbie bbq (part of Retour)”

Retour Steak Vesterbro
Ranked #210 of 2,378 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Lund, Sweden
“This is a review for Barbie bbq (part of Retour)”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Unfortunately I didn't even get as far as get a booking for their sister restaurant called Barbie which is part of the Retour chain and located in the same place.

I wanted to book a table for 9 people. Their website stated you can call or email if you want to book for 8 people or more. This already wasn't true because when I called, I was told to email because I was booking for more than 8 people. So I emailed for a booking.
Waiting for a response on my email which I never got, I called them again to make sure my email was received. When I called I didn't get an apology that no one had answered my email yet, I was just told that she hadn't checked the email yet (seems that they only check emails once every 24 hours) and that I should just wait for an email response.

20 minutes later I got a response from the same girl I spoke to on the phone stating that they could have us however couldn't guarantee that we would all be seated next to each other on the same table. Well this was a new concept that I had never tried and did not ask for. I thought the whole point of contacting the restaurant for larger bookings was so you could actually be accommodated together on one table. Why on earth would I want to go somewhere and be seated separated from my friends and have to shout across tables to speak to them??

Overall, already quite dissappointed at the lack of customer service and their willingness to try and give you a great experience at their restaurant. I'm not sure I will even try to have dinner there after this which is such a shame.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank monikaro

Drobak, Norway
“Beef, burgers, fries, side orthers etc etc”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had a great evening here.
Food, eat lobster for starters. Was great.
Had burgers with fries and mac&cheese, amazing..
Also tried the steak, had a amazing tasting exsperience, sooo god..
Try the home made bernaise saus.
Developed to kind of a party during the night.

• Visited March 2014
Aarhus, Denmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MASH go home!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Excellent steak restaurant. Been here 3 times now and cannot fault a thing! I normally eat alone at the bar when in CPH on business and enjoy the comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, excellent service and best steak frites in town.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jenmog
Vaerloese, Denmark
“Best ribeye + bearnaise in CPH”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Great selection af ribeye steaks, with delicious bearnaise sauce and hand-cut fries. My favorite steak restaurant in Copenhagen Large servings for a decent price compared to other steak restaurants in Copenhagen. They will give you leftovers in a doggy-bag if you ask for it. The server was very informative in wine selection and not only recommending the most expensive ones. Very popular place, fully booked on a week-day evening.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Louise S
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Good steaks, but not cheap”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Well cooked food and plenty of it. Staff very friendly. Wine list eye-poppingly expensive - £35 for a bottle of 'plonk'. But that's Denmark for you!

Visited February 2014