All reviewsshared toilet and showerbudget hotelssmall roomtea and coffeeon footkettlecheese
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

Chose this hotel because it was cheaper than most of the other hotels I looked at in central Copenhagen and as I was traveling solo I don't really mind about sharing a bathroom or having a small room as I tend to only sleep in hotels, after reading some of the reviews on here I was surprised to find how nice the hotel actually is and comfortable too, don't get me wrong this is a budget hotel but is more expensive than the rest of Europe due to Denmark being an expensive country but in comparison to other budget hotels I've stayed at this is very clean and well looked after, you do share toilet and shower facilities but it's only between a handful of rooms on each floor and is stated before on the booking sites, very close to metro and easy to find, all in all I would recommend this hotel if on a budget or don't mind basic rooms and facilities

Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank devonsown
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Old, dirty, smelly and noisy structure. "The apartment" was a single room without space for movement. The bathroom had a central drain in which at open air the shower and the basin water flowed. At arrival we were given only one small towel each. The fridge was so full of ice that could not close and dropped water on the floor. Internet connection is not free!
Price compared to the quality and service is outrageous.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Gianmaria C
Reviewed March 29, 2017

it's cheap but you don't have your own shower or even your own toilet and as someone stated before the noise from other rooms might be too much.
you'll have to pay 40 Krone per day for wifi and breakfast woiuld cost you 70 Krone and is no more than ok.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2017 via mobile

I had booked a room at the hotel. The room was not clean and smelled bad.
After complaing about the room was not clean. We asked for a different room or to have the room cleaned.
Even though they did have a room available they wanted us to pay an additional 200 dollars for another room.
The service in the reception was very bad.
We will never stay there again.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jonas S
Reviewed February 12, 2017

I had to stay here for a conference at the university, It is a good location. But the noise from other rooms never stopped. I could not sleep for two nights and became zombie during the conference. It is not value for money at all.

Room Tip: you may need sleeping tablets!
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business