Open today: 12:00 PM - 2:00 AM

from $95.71
More Info
from $64.90
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2019

Beeing a bit of a Beer geek, I found this pub very interwsting. A lot of good craftbeer on tap, and a nice location.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank oljoha23
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

First Mikkeller bar visited whilst in CPH. Love the area. The bar is quite small yet they serve amazing craft beers! Though they are a bit pricey, you are paying for amazing fresh beer!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank ryjymd
Reviewed June 13, 2019

so many choices! i prefer cider over beer, and was able to get a great one here. We sat outside and enjoyed our drinks in the summer evening. a sweet bar if you're staying in the area.

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank Emma M
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

Cozy bar, with a great environment, good place to meet locals and enjoy good craft beer. Located neer city center.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

We went to the Mikeller bar as my partner loves their beer - I'm not a big beer drinker but they had a delicious cherry wine on which suited me down to a tee! The atmosphere is so relaxed and friendly, though I felt we were lucky to walk in to find a table as it is quite compact inside!

The prices are pretty standard for Copenhagen which is good, though considerably more than we're used to coming from the UK!

Date of experience: October 2018