“Excellent Tour!!”
Review of Cycling Copenhagen

Cycling Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Wonderful Copenhagen by BicycleWelcome to Copenhagen – a city that is all about cyclists. The best way to experience Copenhagen is on a bicycle and that’s exactly what Cycling Copenhagen offers. We are madly in love with the bicycle culture, Danish design and of course Copenhagen. Join one of our guided tours and experience the Danish way of life, on a bike in a wonderful city. On the tours our local guides will show the main sights combined with anecdotes and facts through a beautiful ride in the bike lanes of the city… It’s as simple as that.Join our tours and experience the Danish bicycle culture in the City of Cyclists for a few hours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I did a bike tour with Christian - no one else booked that day so it was just the 3 of us - his knowledge of the city was fantastic and the tour took us to places that we would have never seen on our own. It was a wonderful way to see the city and Christian was a fantastic tour guide - I highly recommend this tour!!

2  Thank Karen M
There are newer reviews for Cycling Copenhagen

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Christian was really nice and the bikes were spectacular. Don't be a bum and get on a bus ride a bike!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

If you are looking for a real Copenhagen experience that takes you away from the usual bus tours and canal rides, this is the ticket. Christian is a wonderful host and tour guide and will customize any trip based on the interests of the group. His broad historical knowledge of the city helps give you and understanding of the different buildings and locations. I would highly recommend his trip.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were in Copenhagen for a few days prior to a business meeeting. We had taken a bike tour in another country and loved it and sought to find a bike tour in Copenhagen. We happen to get a referral to Cycling Copenhagen from our hotel. What an awesome experience we had! Christian (the owner) gave us a personal bike tour one day all on our own schedule. He took us to many "tourist" sites but also took us to little known out of the way places you'd only hope to find when visiting a city for the first time. Christian was very knowledable, very patient and very pleasant to spend an afternoon biking around with! We can't say enough great things about him and his company! A must for anyone traveling to Copenhagen!

2  Thank Gvannaman
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This tour was a huge success. Though our first attempt to take the tour didn't go so well - it turns out my mother was a bit too short for the standard bikes the company offered. But true to Christian's desire to make sure everyone is satisfied, later that day he searched all over town to find a smaller bike that would fit. My family returned the next day to take the tour, and my mom fit the new bike perfectly. We took the "must see" tour option and saw all of the major sights in town. Christian was an excellent guide. Given his upbringing in the city he had the access and knowledge to get into some sights/areas that I'm pretty sure the other companies did not go to. We were definitely impressed with the tour and I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for an introduction into the city. This tour, combined with a canal tour, will ensure you see all the major sights the city has to offer.

I understand Cycling Copenhagen is a new operation so I'd chalk up the bike fit issue to the standard 'growing pains' of any new business. Their original bikes are all brand new and locally built - I found them to be very high quality and comfortable. They also offer bike helmets that are made locally. So when you tour with Christian you are also supporting local business. It's a great operation all around!

3  Thank ivebnevrywhereman78