“Excellent Inner Harbour tour”
Review of Kajakole

Kajakole
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of Copenhagen, just a few minutes stroll from Christianshavn Metro station, we offer guided Kayak trips through the idyllic harbour and canals of Copenhagen. We also offer great kayak polo facilities, kayak, canoe and SUP rental in the new and beautiful Amager Strandpark. If you wish we can customize a tour specifically to your need. Please contact us and we will book you an experience you will never forget.
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent tour this morning. 4 of us in two twin kayaks led by a lovely guide. We got wet, the weather was grey with a biting wind and a short shower. It was brilliant. Needless to say this is not a history lesson, the guiding is designed to get you safely around the harbour with no accidents, which we accomplished. All that said, we learnt from our guide who was kind and engaging, we could happily have hung out with him for another two hours.

1  Thank Ddobsy

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Try this great fun activity with Kajak Ole. Great way to experience part of Copenhagen from the water side.
You are sure to get wet

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had my mum and brother visit me from Australia, decided to take them and my girlfriend on a kayaking tour of Copenhagen. Despite the weather (which was bad) we met our Danish guide down at the wharf near christanhavn and we set off. With a group of about 10 people, it was soon obvious that there were a few beginners in the group, 2 Swiss girls in particular were struggling badly at the back of the group. I hung back with them as I couldn't stand to let these girls get pushed about by the passing boats and wind, and I spent most of my tour (2 hours) pulling them out from submerged wharfs or pointing their kayak in the right direction. This is ok! Not everyone can kayak. However, at no point did our guide engage the group to talk about the landmarks or history we were passing, nor did he take the time to help out the strugglers or even give me a thumbs up.... With this tour costing more than 300kr per person we were left feeling ripped off. This could of been a great day out, but was ruined by unprofessionalism and a lack of care towards clients and a lack of knowledge. Do the canal tour by boat and save on money.

4  Thank campbell9948
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We took the 90 minute tour at 9:00 am and the biggest gain with that was that it was only the four of us and the guide so do not be afraid to take the morning tour if you are an early riser. Perhaps I had expected som more guiding information during the tour, but since we took the short one I guess there was not much mor to tell than what we were told.

Be aware that you will get wet. Water gets into the kayaks so if it is not a hot day, concider bringing a change of clothes, mainly trousers.

I highy recommend this, you do not need to be an expert in any way. But perhaps, if you physics allow for it, chose a longer tour. 90 minutes goes by fairly quickly...

1  Thank Nithrin
See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I recently went on a kayaktour with "Kajakole" through the canals of Christianshavn. It was a sun-down tour, which meant we could enjoy the peacefulness of evening on the canals. The guide was very professional and informative, we had a fun stop at a café that served beer and coffee down to us in our kayaks, and last but not least - we got to enjoy a spectacular sunset on the water. All in all, an experience I wold recommend to all!
Asta, Iceland.