“Stylish bar”
Review of Ruby

Ruby
Ranked #215 of 2,641 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I felt like I was in a movie from 50's. The whole concept drawn to perfect details such as old fashioned furniture, dimmed light, jazzy music. a very professional staff. great cockails. nice chilled out place to hang out.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is the place for an Old Fashioned drinks lover. Served in an atmosphere that resembles a bar of the fifties. Very professional service. A tip: Do not miss the entertainment when you go to the toilet. If you go in the weekend evenings you must prepare to stand in line to get in.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I agree with the previous reviews I have read. Hard to find, had to queue, but then entered into a half empty bar. This was a good thing cause there was seating for just about everyone, cocktails were interesting, bar staff knew their stuff and was a really relaxed vibe inside. I asked for a particular tequila (which they unfortunately didn't have) and wound up having a long discussion/argument/fight over tequila with bar man (good natured of course). He was only too happy to show me their tequila cabinet filled with a huge array of tequilas, and I even got a free sample of a couple. Fantastic

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place is one of the best cocktail bars I've ever been to. I will start with a negative first, it's hard to find. Take the street address with you, because without that, you won't find the place. It has no signs except a little one on the door, and that door isn't even on the road. Other than that, they make fantastic tasting drinks, maybe the best I've ever had. I am not a mojito fan by any means, but I was told by two drunk patrons to try it, and it was absolutely delicious. Also, one of the bartenders made me a fresh raspberry whiskey sour, unbelievable. It's hard to find a place that makes quality drinks like this, so each trip I go to Copenhagen I look forward to visiting this place. You will pay for quality though, with drinks costing around $17 each, but when in this area of the world, expect to pay these type of prices. At least it's really good.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great little gem in Copenhagen! Wide and yummy cocktail list; great taste and service. Was a bit put off at the beginning by having to queue and then finding a half empty bar, but to honest it worked and once inside it was extremely comfortable!