“Fun and very educational”

Copenhagen Free Walking Tours
Private Walking Grand Tour of Copenhagen
Ranked #1 of 193 Tours in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Keep your eyes peeled for bright neon green umbrellas! Please make sure to book in advance on our website, otherwise we can't promise you a tour! Copenhagen Free Walking Tours invites you to join our three different Free Walking Tours through the heart of Copenhagen. The Grand Tour starts everyday at 10am, 11am and 3pm from the steps of the City Hall (Radhuspladsen) in english or in spanish. The Classical Tour starts from Højbro Plads everyday at 12 in english and fridays, saturdays and sundays at 2pm in spanish. The Christianshavn Tour starts from Højbro Plads everyday at 4pm in english or in spanish. The green umbrellas are #1 on TripAdvisor!
Manchester, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fun and very educational”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

First time in Copenhagen. Me and my wife spent the weekend and looked up free walking tours in TripAdvisor and these guys showed up. We've done a couple of these through out Europe and Canada and they haven't disappointed us. We had Martin as our guide and he was very funny and very knowledgable. He made the tour even better by telling funny stories that happened to him by the tour stops...made the tour very funny. During the break, he recommended trying the bacon wrapped hot dogs, I mean, bacon wrapped hot dogs...amazing! I will definitely recommend this tour to all my friends.

Also, remember to tip these guys well. They really deserve it!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I've Been in several free walking tours, but this was by far THE best. Our guide was Martin, who was knowledgeable, funny, And all THE great things you could think of for a guide. He kept a confortable pace. At THe End we Even over-tipped since THE tour was so great.

London, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“good for a first impression”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Cherisse was the guide who showed us CPH. Very enthusiastic about the city itself, you could feel she loves living there, her knowledge might be wide, but she focuses on what she really likes about the city (we had some questions about the city that she didn't manage to answer, neither showed any sign of getting the answer for us).... and bearing in mind we were all adults, no children at all, the vocabulary and attitude was a bit childish. Nevertheless, she does it for free, and during her spare time, only for that I respect and thank her. My fault doing it my last day in the city, should have done it at the beginning of my stay...
In general, I would recommend you to do it. It's very useful to know where everything in the city is, and afterwards you can dedicate your time to go and visit what you are really interested in... meaning museums, shows, music, ect...

1 Thank Lou770
Hamburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Lovely company”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We did a tour with Anna and we had so much luck with the wheather. It was sunny and Anna even more! She speaks a good understandable English, loves her city pretty much, as we could see during the tour! It was hyggli :)
It tool us like 3 hours of informative, funny and chilled Walking tour! I can recommend Anna (and Igor) very much and wish you all the best for the business!

Visited April 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Very inspirational tour”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I had the pleasure of walking with Igor around the city of Copenhagen on Friday the 26th of April. Igor has so much knowledge about Copenhagen be it culture or history - it's amazing. I'm a native Dane and have lived in Copenhagen for 10 years and still Igor knew a lot more about the city and its history and culture than I do.

Igor has a lot of energy and is very enthusiastic in his style when he is delivering stories and facts about Copenhagen.

My best recommandations for spending a few hours with Copenhagen Free Walking Tours.

Visited April 2013