“Super good food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Amager
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Super good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Lived around the corner from Siam Orchid for a year before we went and what a waste of time. Great food and a really nice atmosphere. Thumps up!

• Visited May 2013

Copenhagen, Denmark
“A little Thai gem of a restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had take-away from Siam Orchid yesterday - and the standard is still as high as I remember from about a year ago. Excellent cuisine for the money. Pad Thai and Curries are definitely good, although a little less "coconutty" than in most Thai restaurants. Portions are not gigantic but include a starter and even the largest men will be fine.

Previously, I have been to this place in a party of 15 people: swift service with no need to pre-order and separate quick billing. Very friendly staff.

All in all, I would rank this in the top 5 of Thai restaurants in Copenhagen, Nha Trang on Rantzausgade and Aroiidee next to Michelin-famed "Kiin Kiin" having the slight upper hand on the cooking.

• Visited April 2013
Copenhagen
“Authentic thai food in Copenhagen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love Siam Orchard. They make authentic Thai food and being a vegetarian I love their tofu. They have a type I have never had anywhere else. The green curry is my favorite. My boyfriend is a fish and meat eater and has a whole handful of favorites. The service is wonderful - friendly people and a nice atmosphere. I HIGHLY recommend Siam Orchard. We never had anything but great food and cozy evenings there.

• Visited October 2012