“Good value, food was delicious”
Review of Cafe Munk

Cafe Munk
Ranked #260 of 2,378 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Darlington, South Carolina
“Good value, food was delicious”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We ate at Cafe Munk on Sunday night. The decor inside was very nice, very laid back. We ordered a side of fries, they were very good, definitely home made, not from a bag. For entrees, we ordered a Lamb Vindaloo and the Chili-Chicken. Both were excellent, spicy, but not overpoweringly so. In fact, the Chicken was so good that upon returning to my hotel room, I looked up the recipe so that I can make it upon returning home. Beer's were reasonably priced, and girlfriend loved her Mango Lassi, much better than the ones we order at our local restaurant. 5 stars all around!

Visited May 2013

Moray
“Favourite Place”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Brilliant! We loved this cosy busy bar, great food, most reasonably priced drinks and the staff were lovely. Would happily have gone there every night but wanted to try out different places.

Visited April 2013
Plattsburgh, New York, United States
“Excellent ambience on a cold night in Copenhagen”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

After a day of freezing in the streets of Copenhagen, I was thrilled to see an Indian restaurant a few minutes away from my hotel! I knew I'd find a tasty vegetarian meal and be full for the night.

There were a number of couples having intimate dinners so I think this would be great for a date night. The beautiful fabrics and light fixtures gave the place a sexy lounge feel.

I enjoyed the vegetarian bhaji with fragrant cilantro and tender eggplant. The raita cut the spice just enough and was just delicious!

I would definitely go back to this restaurant on my next visit to Copenhagen.

London, Canada
“Pleasant enough...”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Nice enough, a burgers and Indian food menu. The Indian food was not very spicy, but pretty good (I prefer spicy). Similar beer selection as surrounding bars. Very centrally located, pleasant and comfortable, reasonable prices, though the wait staff could have been a bit more attentive...

• Visited February 2013