“Excellent Sushi and great view but overpriced”
Review of Sticks'n'Sushi

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would recommend this place if you want to have a nice dinner in a nice atmosphere with a nice view over the city. There is an outside terrace which we liked to have a drink after dinner. We ordered a Sushi Menu for two and it tasted really good but overall it is very expensive so make sure you bring enough money!

Date of visit: May 2019
SticksNSushi, Gæsteansvarlig at Sticks'n'Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear 438bartm,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
We are happy that you had a nice experience at our restaurant.

Sticks’n’Sushi

Write a ReviewReviews (1,068)

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I really love the food at this place. It is amazing. This was the second time I visited Copenhagen, and I couldn't leave without eating at Sticks'n'Sushi one more time.
There is a lot to choose from on the menu, and everything tastes great.
The staff is very kind, and they really make sure that you're enjoy your visit. The view from the restaurant is stunning, especially in the evening when you can see the sunset and all of Copenhagen.
The only downside of this restaurant is the noice. Both of the times I've visited for dinner, the volume in there has been really loud. Everybody talk super loud to each other, even tho they sit right next to one another.

Date of visit: April 2019
SticksNSushi, Gæsteansvarlig at Sticks'n'Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear FinnishMeatball,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
We are happy that you had a nice experience at our restaurant. We will pass on your feedback to the restaurant.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

We stayed in the hotel, and enjoyed a terrific meal with our son who is studying in Copenhagen this semester.
The food was fantastic, my son and I enjoyed a huge sushi tasting menu, my husband went for soup and sticks.
Excellent, but very expensive.
Would gladly return however.

Date of visit: April 2019
SticksNSushi, Gæsteansvarlig at Sticks'n'Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Dear Lisa78570,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review.
We are happy that you had a nice experience at our restaurant.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Booked a table for two online and asked for a window seating.
Negativ not possible but I could ask when arriving at the place.
Did that - message was / sorry it’s only for 3 and not 2 people. Poor!

I have now visited this place 4 times and I love:
1. The parking
2. The location
3. The interior
4. The outside terrace (where I can even smoke a cigar)
5. The great food quality

I hate:

1. That the tables are way to close (it’s all about packing as many people as possible in)
2. The extreme loud noise of too many people on to little space

Point 1 should be addressed and would solve issue 2

Bo Harbeck

Dear Bo,

Thank you for your review.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant.
We will pass on your feedback to the ones in charge of the restaurants.
We hope to see you on another occasion.

All the best
Sticks'n'Sushi

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Went there with two colleagues. The sushi menu is quite large. The sushi quality is very good. It has an outdoor terrace with a great view (weather dependent). Very nice overall.

Dear Mario S,

Thank you very much for your kind words!
We appreciate you taking your time to write this great review.
How lovely to hear that you had a good experience at our restaurant.