1) Reservations: Make reservations. We walked in on a Monday night and had to wait about an hour.
2) Waiting area: So cool. It's a lounge that serves food and drink. It's all overlooking the city. Part of the lounge is couches; the other part are giant group swings. It's hard to describe.
3) Views: I doubt there are much better views elsewhere in the city. Ask for a table by the windows.
4) Food: Delicious. I got a sushi roll and sashimi. The roll was significantly better than the sashimi. My husband got skewers and some steak dish and loved them. Dessert was fabulous, too.
5) Service: It was top notch.
No complaints. Great spot. Check it out.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.