“Singapore Flavors in Copenhagen”
Review of Restaurant Namnam - CLOSED

Restaurant Namnam
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Copenhagen is well-known for our excellent Nordic food culture, but diversity is not our strong suit. Although we have a number of ethnic cuisine, they represent the usual - Thai, shwarma, Indian, etc. Therefore what a lovely breath of fresh air to have NamNam open in the heart of the city! I have eaten there a handful of times now, and each time have tried a delicious new dish. The rotis are especially good, as is the winter salad. The crabs are terribly messy but great flavor. I find the atmosphere (decor) and the service to be a little hit-or-miss, but all-in-all, a great addition to our food scene.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were 10 people ordering broadly across the menu and sharing it. The food was excellent. Not as spicy as when we traveled to Singapore, but it definitely had a kick. The flying cheese is divine.
The staff handled the large party very well, and I will visit with my wife shortly as the set menus looks really good.
Price wise Namnam is a little more expensive than the many Thai restaurants in the area, but the food and service is also at a higher level. Definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Chilled place, mixed crowd, but mostly urban style. Lots of exciting asian fusion on the menu. Lovely food and good service.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Stumbled on this place whilst visiting Copenhagen with my daughter. Really enjoyed the food. Fantastic flavours including the beer. Pricy by UK standards but enjoyable experience and great service.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

First visit was in December with family of five. Food nice, ambience great but service a bit slow but friendly. Was back last week and it was great. Food still great, ambience better (maybe because it was only me and my wife) and service, even though it was Saturday night, was very good. We had a great night, and will go back. Price very reasonable too.