“Great Thai Food at half the price”
Review of Scurry Hub

Scurry Hub
Ranked #214 of 2,499 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was our favorite restaurant in Copenhagen!
The food was delicious,with lots of choices for vegetarians, and pasta choices for the kids. The owner was very helpful and friendly. We ate here 2 nights and had leftovers each time for lunch the following day! 59DKK for most meals. Cash only (or a Danish debit card), but there is an ATM at the end of the block near Norreport Train station. They also do take out.
Full marks! Highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Scurry Hub

Reviewed June 23, 2013

The lunch that I had here in April was the least expensive meal that I have had in Scandinavia by quite a big margin. A beef green curry with lots of rice cost all of 59DKK and I also had a big glass of ginger tea for 20DKK. The portion of curry looked quite small when it arrived, but the rice made it very much more substantial, of course.

I reached “Scurry Hub” quite late in the afternoon after a long trip to the outskirts of the city. It was quiet, but the prices made up for the fairly subdued atmosphere. I'd go back again.

1  Thank PeelKippers
Reviewed May 7, 2013

A great place for a quick Thai bite. The owners are a Thai/Italian couple and the menu is quite short, but delicious. They will adjust the dishes to your liking, whether you prefer really hot Thai food or the best Italian meat balls with pasta.

Try the hot ginger tea next time you catch a cold. And don't miss out on the Panang curry.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

When visiting this restaurant, I was astounded by the abrasive attitude of the owner. My friend and I stopped there for lunch, and from the start, when we asked questions about the menu because it was in Danish, he was unfriendly. Then, when my friend asked for a still water, the owner began to SHOUT that just because the food was cheap didn't mean we could get free water- my friend answered that he was aware of this, and was referring to a bottled water. I gave my friend an incredulous look due to the man's strange reaction, and he began shouting AGAIN that he wouldn't have that in his restaurant and told us to leave. The owner is clearly prejudiced and extremely rude towards foreigners- If you're a tourist, do NOT visit this restaurant!!!

2  Thank Rebekah B
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Freshly made thai-dishes made upon order exactly as mild or hot as you like.
Great service and amazingly speedy kitchen.
Nice ambiance, good location, great value.
Michael Jourdan