“For coffee lovers! ”
Review of Kent Kaffe Laboratorium - CLOSED

Kent Kaffe Laboratorium
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome where you can really enjoy the pleasure of good coffee. Try the original Syphon filter, superb! The place is quite and looks nice as well, quite artistic.

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Great place to chill out and have great coffee. Bright and airy with retro furniture, perfect to read the paper or book or just get a takeaway.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

One of my favourite places in Copenhagen, and one of the top spots for coffee lovers in Scandinavia. Always an interesting selection of beans, and the owner applies a whole range of brewing techniques to match. Also a good place to just hang out for a few hours with a laptop or a book.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Laboratorium is quite likely my favorite coffee shop. So many reasons I might as well make list to remember my favorites.

1. Gorgeous, original murals decorate the walls of the store.
2. There is free (and on top, fast) free WiFi for everyone.
3. Where oh where else are you going to get a coffee prepared like they did in the XVIII century?
4. All coffee varieties handpicked.
5. 100% natural chai is TO DIE FOR. Sometimes you can even bring a bag home.
6. Art expositions on occasion.
7. Eric the owner is such a sweet gentleman.
8. Very comfortable, large layout.
9. Natural rhubarb soda is handmade and great for summer.
10. This is the hangout of a bunch of cool people.
11. Dead roast coffee!!!

This good folks do things to coffee it's likely you'll never see anywhere else, so it's a great place to visit if you want something different or are feeling adventurous, but they make perfect lattes and cappuccinos too.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

I had just lost my wallet and was looking for some wi-fi to phone to the UK on Skype and cancel my cards. This place offered wi-fi so in we went.

My friend ordered a coffee, which came in an annoying handle-less cup. I initially didn't order anything, despite the hassle "nothing for you sir?", then asked for a coke, but ended up with a tasty pear cider "best cider in the world sir". It was indeed very nice, but I think at 40 kroner per 250ml bottle I was paying for the atmosphere, which was noodly jazz and a slightly annoying man.

It's my fault really for going into a specialist place when all I wanted was a normal drink, but I think even so a less pressured atmosphere would have been nicer.