“Argentine steakhouse”
Review of Evita Peron - CLOSED

Evita Peron
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: H
Brisbane, Australia
“Argentine steakhouse”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This restaurant is in an extremely convenient location near central station and literally next door to our apartment accommodations. The steaks were cooked pretty close to order. The wine on offer was great and the staff know a lot, they are extremely professional and generally friendly.
Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited December 2012

Geneva, Switzerland
“good but sad conclusion”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

After a month in Bhutan and India we longed for a good steak after deplaning our wonderful Qatar flight to Copenhagen and before continuing the following day to Switzerland.
The restaurant was easy to find, a pleasant and busy atmsphere and we were set for a good evening meal and some good wine after drinking gallons and gallons of bottled water and beer in Southeast Asia. And we were not dusappointed, a good meal it was. When it came to desert, we were both full and tired but asked for just a scoop of vanilla ice cream. No problem other than discovering that these smallish scoops are billed at....you guessed it; 15 Dollars per scoop!
That puts a damper on what would have been a nice evening.

• Visited October 2012
Lars J, Manager at Evita Peron, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
I am sorry to read that your visit at Evita ended in that way.

Evita is a first class restaurant and the prices are from medium up to expencive.
We only use the best products and never compromise with our quality.
But you are right you where charged to much for ice cream.
“Hello”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Your restaurant is lovely.

Please let me know if Lars Jensen is still the manager there.

I would like to hear from him personally if he lived in London in around 1993-1994 and worked on Cromwell Avenue.

Thank you!!

Lori

Lars J, Manager at Evita Peron, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Lori.

Thanks for your review.
No I have never lived and worked in London.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent food, cosy atmosphere, great service - but please turn down the volume”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My friends and I enjoyed a birthday dinner at Evita Peron in September 2012.
We had a mixed entrée with grilled shrimp, a serving of tuna tartar, duck breast and lobster meat in a cognac sauce. Our steaks (Argentine) were grilled perfectly and our dessert and cocktails were fantastic - hazelnut mousse and a creme brulée.
The atmosphere is cosy and the lighting low. The live jazz music was nice, with a guitarist and saxophonist, but perhaps they should consider to turn the volume down a little. It was a little hard to talk together over the music which began after 9 pm.
But we were amused by a colourful lady who suddenly felt the urge to get up and dance I guess what was her interpretation of tango...I guess for some people it can never be too loud :o)
Thanks to our waiter / sommelier who was very friendly and knowledgeable about Argentina, and the food and wine. I will recommend Evita Peron to visitors in Copenhagen seeking a relaxed and special evening out...even till the wee hours.

• Visited September 2012
Lars J, Manager at Evita Peron, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you for your fantastic review.
About the volume of the live jazz. We will take it to our consideration.
We do our best to listen to what our guests have to say about our restaurant, thats the only way we can get better.
We hope to see you back very soon.
København, Danmark
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't cry for me Argentina”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I love the musical and I have to say the restaurant Evita Peron in CPH lived up to the musical.
My steak was perfect my wine was ab fab and the service was the best I have ever experienced.
There is live jazz every friday & saturday and amazing cocktails.
When you go to Evita you get the whole package. Fantastic food, good service, great wine, the best cocktails and live jazz.

I can only recommend Evita Peron to all of you.

• Visited August 2012