“Delicious vegan food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Botaniq - CLOSED

Botaniq
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: MORE THAN GOOD TASTE "Botaniq is tasty food & juice, with more flavor. We use exclusively plant-based ingredients, and focus on organic produce and sustainability with every serving"
Hamburg, Germany
“Delicious vegan food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We went there for dinner and had a lovely evening. Even though we booked in advance for 6pm the restaurant was not crowded (yet?) and they brought us the english menu right away. We ordered a three course meal and each course was delicious and inspiring, especially the desert!! We had to pull ourselves back not to lick the rests off our plates! No fake meats and lots of raw dishes, too. The vegetables that came with the ravioli were a bit overcooked though but we can definately recommend it and will go there again.

• Visited August 2013

Antwerp, Belgium
“Fabulous foodexperience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

We discovered this restaurant through a friend in Copenhagen. The restaurant is a little bit hidden behind the terras, which does not contribute to the openness of the place.

The combination of raw food and vegan dishes was amazing, the advocadodessert is very good alternative for chocomousse. The presentation of all the food is creative and original.

The foodexperience and the service was great, such a shame that other people might be distracted by the outside and inside interior which is a little clash of styles and in no way of influence on a nice eating experience.

Will definately go back when I'm in Copenhagen.

• Visited August 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I don't know whether I was expecting too much from all I had heard about this restaurant , but this was a disappointing meal. The ethos of the place , it's stylish bar , decor and atmosphere all seemed to bode well but the food failed to excite or satisfy us.
The menu - you can find it on their website - promised some interesting combinations but what arrived on the plate was , sadly , uninspiring . Leaving aside the slow service ( I don't have a problem waiting for freshly prepared food , but this was slow in an empty restaurant ) and the waitress's mistake in our order , the food was average , and expensive for the small portions.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Flynn59
Thamawat, Community manager at Botaniq, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
We are very sorry that our food and service did not live up to your expectations. We value feedback, and I will give this feedback to the rest of our staff, so we can improve and become better. We hope to see you again, however, and that next time you will be satisfies.
Glasgow
“Amazing Vegan Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

So impressed with this restaurant, you have to go if you are in Copenhagen. We were only in Copenhagen for 1 night and after a bit of research into recommended vegetarian/vegan restaurants in Copenhagen it was clear this was the place to try! It is always a treat when you can choose anything from a menu, but all top reviews of the Firefly Garden are well deserved. The menu was exciting and inventive, and every course was delicious. We normally stick to starter & main when out for dinner but so glad we went for the 3 courses menu - the desserts were stunning, & the price really good value for what we got. The staff were great, and even got me the ingredients list for one of our mains so I can attempt to recreate it once I'm home!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank lornaje
USA
“#1 Vegan Restaurant Ever! YOU MUST TRY THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've been vegan since the 90s, way before it was cool to be vegan, so I've tried a lot of vegan restaurant and vegan dishes. I've been to some great places, but this one is amazing. My wife and I went in expecting the usual vegan fare, but what we got was exquisite gourmet food at reasonable prices. I mean, it's still pretty costly, but considering the quality of the food, it's very reasonable. The flavors, the combinations, everything was amazing. If I lived in Copenhagen I'd go there as often as my wallet would allow. We asked the owners to branch out to the States, and hope they make their way out here soon.

Bravo, you really hit the ball out of the park!!!

• Visited June 2013