We stayed here for one night as we were on our way to the Ice Hotel as it gave us a better connecting flight the following day. Easy to walk from the train station, perhaps need to ask at tourist info for the final bit or print off a better map than I did. Tivoli Gardens very close, sadly not open yet to visit, we walked to the harbour area and ate there at lunchtime which was a nice walk and then to see the little mermaid, all a good distance to walk (few miles round trip) and to the main street of shops too. Nice Italian opposite to eat too. Hotel itself, lovely and clean, staff very helpful, smooth check in and out service, rooms more than good enough for what we wanted, we really just wanted a good location for our very short layover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Square Hotel- a cool and trendy oasis in the heart of Copenhagen Hotel The Square is a central located hotel, just in front of the City Hall Square, with all attractions within easy reach and with Copenhagen Central Station just around the corner. The Hotel's minimalist style invites to a warm and quiet atmosphere and the hotel staff is known for friendly and welcoming service around the clock. There are a total of 268 rooms, spread over several room categories in which everyone has; aircoolingsystem, free Internet/WiFi, coffee/the set, minibar and more. There is the option of room service all week 7am-10am and 6pm-22pm. On the sixed floor in the hotel restaurant, overlooking the town, you can enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet. Open weekdays 6:30am-10am and weekends 7am -11:00am. On our sixed floor you will also find our exclusive Executive lounge where you can enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of coffee with snacks if you need to work in our silence and warm atmosphere. You have our lounge included in our price if you book our executive rooms or our junior suties. If these categories are not booked, you can of course always buy access to our lounge for DKK 190,- per person per day. There are 4 meeting- and conference rooms at the hotel which has various application possibilities, depending on the purpose. As a guest of the hotel, you have the opportunity, at cost, to use parking facilities around the hotel. Check-in can be made from 3pm and check-out time 12 noon. If you are in a hurry you can take advantage of our express check-out service. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Square Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Square Copenhagen Hotel Copenhagen
- Square Hotel Copenhagen
- The Square Hotel Copenhagen