“OK for the price”

Samos
Ranked #352 of 2,378 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Viseu, Portugal
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OK for the price”
Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Its not a high class cousine restaurant, and the greek bufet for 79 dkk was fantastic for the other restaurant prices. The girl who received us could just be a little bit more friendly next time.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kanpur, India
“Cosy, small, busy buffet!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Nothing special but given the paltry sum of money you pay by danish standards, the lunch becomes special. Little too tight inside to move around. Idea is to fill up the plate one or twice and gorge yourself with them. Decent food if not too good. Helpful staff. In case you are willing to spend a bit more, you can also order from the menucard which I think is better idea than going for the buffet.

• Visited March 2012
Hokksund, Norway
“Small busy restaurant”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

The restaurant is situated in a street parallell to the pedestrian area 'Strøget'. The number of bicycles parked outside indicates many guests.

My first though when entering is that it is not possible to get in more small tables.

A lot of guests of all ages are coming here for lunch or dinner. The buffet seem to be very popular.

I tried one of the greec dishes, the Stifado. The portion was large and I did not leave hungry. The Stfado was a bit 'danished', but tasted good. I might have wanted a bit more onions.

The price was very good and I do not mind getting back here for dinner when I vistit Copenhagen next time.

• Visited September 2012
Zagreb, Croatia
“Great value for money”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

After a bad and too expensive lunch the day before we happen to pass by a sign that advertised a lunch buffet at this restaurant. It was a mere 59kr for a lunch all-you-can-eat buffet (79kr for dinner). So we went there and were very surprised. The choice of food was decent and was great for the price. Too bad we found out about it on the last day of our visit.

• Visited June 2012
Helsinki, Finland
“Funny but sweet little Greek buffe”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

It was 8 years ago when I first happened to visit this place. It was raining, I was 18 and we had very little money. The place seemed cosy and welcoming and since then I have been visiting the place nearly every time I happen to be in Copenhagen.
The prices are still incredibly low and the place is unbelievably small and crowded but the atmosphere is good. The food is also always the same- simple, a little bit Greek and a little bit Danish. The waiter is always the same, every time trying to speak Russian to us although we do not understand.
It is good food and and a good deal!

• Visited June 2011