FoodTours.eu Copenhagen
$89.28*
Copenhagen Christmas Food Walking Tour
Ranked #3 of 56 Food & Drink in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: This guided 3 1/2-hour food and cultural city walking tour combines nine fabulous tastings of the best food in Copenhagen with intriguing stories and insights into Copenhagen's food culture and history.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My fiance and I took this tour and were delighted by the variety and quality of the food we were able to sample. It is a great way to see the city and taste some things that you otherwise might not have. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that likes trying new things!

1  Thank AngieStevens

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We were lucky enough to have Maria and her trainee Katarina all to ourselves as others had postponed their bookings due to the weather. We were treated to a number of different foods spread out around a 4k walk through Copenhagen. Foods such as cheese, traditional Danish open sandwiches, an Eco hot dog! Sweets, chocolate, fruit and beer! Maria is a great guide enthusiastic about food, and weaves tales of the history of the city into the tour.

2  Thank Tim M
Reviewed February 15, 2013

What a nice way to experience Copenhagen. A very nice stroll through the city, going places you would never find on your own. Way more enjoyable than just a historical/architectural guided tour. Next time we go somewhere we will absolutely look for a food tour!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was a little bit one sided about booking this tour because I thought I could just go to different places and try local foods. However Maria was great from the Very start where we got a water bottle to when we finished at the Chocolates. Maria was very knowledable and was great fun. Unfortantely I was not well the day off the tour however this was not a problem I still walked around and did the tour and if I couldnt eat anything Maria would organize for me to take it with me. Maria had some great stories about Copenhagen and it was a pleasure doing the tour.

2  Thank MarkWitte
Reviewed January 12, 2013

So glad we chose the food tour over other more traditional tours in Copenhagen! Maria is a wonderful guide and will give you many wonderful insights into Danish food history and culture, all while entertaining you with anecdotes and an extensive knowledge of general history of Denmark, Copenhagen and many buildings and locations you pass on the tour. You will pass by some of the signature spots in Copenhagen, including the Rundetaarn and a detour through the greenhouses of Botanic Gardens. All of the food sampling locations are handpicked for variety, quality and unique or ecological products. Eat a light breakfast - you WILL be full by the end of the tour!! My husband and I took the tour on a Saturday in January and were the only ones taking the tour that day, and only signed up at the last minute but Maria got it all organised for us and gave us a very memorable tour. In my opinion, a must do for visitors to Copenhagen - you will not be disappointed!

4  Thank pesti13